Jenny (Xiao) Zhang
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
Master of Information Systems Management
Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Bachelor of Information Systems Management
National University of Singapore, Singapore (Exchange Program)
PwC, New York, US
Aug 2014 – Current
Manager, Business Analytics
• Consolidate Data from different systems including Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Vindicia, Recurly, JW Platform into Tableau
• Define performance metrics/KPIs, create reports/dashboards for executives and all departments (eg. Marketing, Sales, Finance) to get insights from Data and support business decision making
• Build strategy and processes around Data cleaning and Data Governance
PwC, New York, US
Jan 2011 – Jul 2014
• 3.5 years experience of designing enterprise applications for Fortune 500 consumer facing industries like media & entertainment, financial services, and retail to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency.
• Functional Skills: Project management, Business Analysis, Critical thinking, X-function communication.
• Technical Skills: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Digital Transformation, ERP Implementation, Identity Management.
Schlumberger, Houston, US
• Designed Petrel Communicate, a social network function for Petrel.
• Implemented the prototype of Communicate module with C#.
Digital Transformation Project for a National pharmacy benefit management company
• Lead Business Analyst for a Digital transformation program to redesign all the Digital properties of CVS.
• Lead 20+ requirements gathering sessions with Stakeholders, identified five edge cases, proposed potential solutions to Business owners, and documented both functional and non-functional requirements.
Program Management Project for a large mass media and communications company
• Program manager to manage the overall quality of the Set-top box and reported to CTO on a weekly basis.
• Developed toolkits for performance testing, identified bottlenecks and proposed solutions to the executives.
ERP Implementation Project for a large utility company
• Gathered requirements, created BPRs and functional specs to document the detail business requirements.
• Lead a workstream to configure credit and collection process. Created technical spec and testing scripts.
Identity Management Project for a national bank
• Technical Project manager to migrate the data from legacy system to new Oracle solution post production.
• Configured Batch jobs, used SQL to generate reports, redesigned the process to reduce migration time by 50%.
Privileged User Access Management (PUAM) Project for a global retailer
• Project manager of a strategy project to analyze client’s current state of privileged account management capabilities.
• Leveraged industry best practices to define a road map for deploying an enterprise PUAM solution for in-scope systems.
Product and Project Management Project for a large mass media and communications company
• Project manager to manage the scope, schedule, budget to develop six online tactics to promote the company’s TV product.
• Used Agile to work with business, design, dev and a vendor to deliver the six tactics on time under budget.
Knowledge Management Project for a leading professional service firm
2011 – 2014
• Product and Project Manager, responsible for managing all work streams (including off shore) of the KM program to manage the enterprise level Knowledge Management solution being used by global practitioners.
• Key initiatives: designed & developed three SharePoint sites, integrated SharePoint with internal Social Network, migrated 2500+ docs to SharePoint in a month, created marketing campaign to promote KM tools.
Security Assessment Project for a global telecommunications corporation
• Reviewed the Security Capabilities and did the bench-marking analysis against the industry standards and best practices.
• Composed the final deliverable including an aggregated report of all the benchmark results and an executive presentation.
Programming Language: SQL, UNIX, Linux, Java, C#
Application: SharePoint, Salesforce (certified), JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Splunk, Tableau, Google Analytics, OIM, OIA (certified), Oracle CCB, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, VMware
Database: Oracle, SQL Server
LANGUAGE AND INTERESTS
Language: Mandarin, English, Japanese
Interests: Travel, Drawing, Softball, Reversi